Learn and Practice Free Partnership Set 5 questions

Click below to Practice Free Partnership Set 5 Questions

You can get answer of the below sample questions by going through the above Question sets.

Rs. 700 is divided among A, B, C so that A receives half as much as B and B half as much as C. Then Cs share is

Option 1: Rs 200
Option 2: Rs 300
Option 3: Rs 400
Option 4: Rs 500
Option 5:

Sekar started a business investing Rs.25,000 in 1999. In 2000, he invested an additional amount of Rs. 10,000 and Rajeev joined him with an amount of Rs. 35,000. In 2001, Sekar invested another additional amount of Rs.10,000 and Jatin joined them with an amount of Rs.35,000. What will be Rajeevs share in the profit of Rs.1,50,000 earned at the end of 3 years from the start of the business in 1999?

Option 1: Rs. 45,000
Option 2: Rs. 50,000
Option 3: Rs. 70,000
Option 4: Rs. 75,000
Option 5:

A starts business with Rs. 3500 and after 5 months, B joins with A as his partner. After a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3. What is Bs contribution in the capital?

Option 1: Rs 7500
Option 2: Rs 8000
Option 3: Rs 8500
Option 4: Rs 9000
Option 5:

Two partners investede Rs. 1250 and Rs. 850 respectively in a business. They distributed 60% of the profit equally and decide to distribute the remaining 40% as the ratio of their capitals. If one partner received Rs. 30 more than the other, find the total profit?

Option 1: Rs 393.75
Option 2: Rs 493.75
Option 3: Rs 593.75
Option 4: Rs 693.75
Option 5:

The ratio of investments of two partners is 11:12 and the ratio of their profits is 2 : 3. If A invested the money for 8 months , find for how much time B invested his money.

Option 1: 9
Option 2: 10
Option 3: 11
Option 4: 12
Option 5:

A is a working and B is sleeping partners in a business. A puts in Rs. 5000 and B puts in Rs.6000. A receives % of the profit for managing the business and the rest is divided in proportion to their capital. What does each get out of a profit of Rs. 880?

Option 1: 420
Option 2: 430
Option 3: 440
Option 4: 450
Option 5:

Three graziers A,B and C rent a piece of pasture for a month. A puts in 27 cattle for 19 days, B 21 for 17 days and C 24 for 23 days. If at the end of the month the rent amount to Rs.237, how much ought to be paid by each.

Option 1: 91
Option 2: 92
Option 3: 93
Option 4: 94
Option 5:

Practice Free Partnership Set 5 Questions online

By Practicing the below question set :
The student will get the basic and advanced knowledge on Partnership Set 5.
The student will learned the priciples and methedology of Partnership Set 5.
The student will evaluate the knowledge level on Partnership Set 5.
Student can practice number of times the question till he is clear.
Student can provide the review / feedback / suggestion on the questions which will help to others.
The question contains the simple to complex level difficulties so that student can improve the knowledge.

Kindly Note : The information provided here is just indicative information and is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis . We make no claims on accuracy and reliability of the information. For correct/current information kindly contact concerned college/institution/authorities


Mail: Support@gicgac.com